Friday, July 22, 2011

Make Up Your Mind!

Best Blogger Tips

*Disclaimer: My opinions are meant to start discussions.  Not end them*

    There was this one time, and many other times, when I made plans to do stuff with friends.  I'd get all excited to do what we had planned, and the day comes to hang out, and I get the door slammed in my face!  Not literally, but figuratively.  Thank goodness because that would hurt a lot, I think.  Has this ever happened to you?  I'm so sure that I'm willing to bet the 24 bottles of water I just bought that I was planning on drinking to keep me hydrated in this African heat (give me Alaskan heat!).  If this has never happened to you, then chances are your the d-bag thats actually doing this to people.

     Ever wonder what's going through peoples minds before they f you over?  I've found the answer to this long lost question.  You ready for this?  Stupidity, and wanting to only please themselves.  No one should ever cancel on someone if they've already finalized plans.  It's understandable if something comes up.  For example, your car breaking down, sickness with you or a family member, family is going away so you have to watch the pets, etc.  Stuff like that.  Nothing like, someone else invited me to do something better so I'm going to go with them, or the person that I hated last week wants to hang out and make up so I'm going to go with them.  

     The best ones are when your plans actually went through, and your hanging out, and someone can't make their mind up on what they want to do.  Let's do this!  No let's do that!  Not back to this!  How about that?!  Come on.  We are our own people.  Just because you can't make up your mind, doesn't mean we can't make up ours!  If one of the suggestions sounded good, and we planned on doing it.  Then you changed your mind.  Well guess what, to bad I'm still doing the plan that sounded good to me.  News flash: The world does not revolve around you.  There are other people that have opinions and want to do stuff too.

     Personally, I'm the type of person that'll point out all of this to you.  Better yet, after I point all of this out to you, I will promise to do it back to you just so you know how it feels.  No timeline will be given.  Sorry an eye for an eye.  Especially if this person has don this a lot of times.  No one should ever feel bad for telling someone the truth especially if what they do hurts you!  Lets just hope that no one else asked you to do something good for that day before this person decided to "cancel" on you.  That hurts the most.  When you had the same opportunity as them, and didn't take it.  To all the last second mind changers out there that think their the greatest thing since slice bread.  News flash, karma.


Hope you enjoy my rants!
  Let me know what your opinion is.
  Remember to each their own.



Promote Your Blog

Laughter Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: