Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Keenan Cahill Is A Superstar

Best Blogger Tips

*Disclaimer: My opinions are meant to start discussions.  Not end them.*

     Can you believe it?  Right there you are looking into the face of a teen who is living the American Dream.  Don't be jealous though!  I'm sure he had to work long and hard to hone his craft of ...... LIP SYNCING.  Yeah that's right, I said it, lip syncing.  I'd like to bet that if we aaaaaall knew that we could be associated with top music hits (Katy Perry's Teenage Dream , 50 Cent's Down On Me , and many others) for doing almost nothing, we would.  At least I know I would.  Getting to meet many music power houses, and getting paid to do so in the process.

     If you don't know this teen pop sensations's name by now, haha thats right I said it people teen pop sensation, it's Keenan Cahill.  He burst onto the Youtube scene back in .... I don't really know cause I never watched or heard of his videos till a few months back.  I can guarantee you though that at least millions of people have heard of him (I'm just guesstimating since his Katy Perry videos has over 42 MILLION views.  Incase your a visual person that's 42,000,000.  That's alot of zero's for someone who's lip syncing.  I lip sync everywhere!  So does Ashlee Simpson and every other artist, but they also do it to their own song, aaaand it looks decent (until they get caught not being decent)!


     He should be an inspiration to us all though.  Not cause of his bad lip syncing abilities, but because of the joy and happiness that this small ability has given this young man.  Keenan unfortunately lives with Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome.  This syndrome (I don't like to use the word disease because he had no choice in the matter, like drug addiction or being an alcoholic) usually includes clouded corneas, deafness, thickening of the dura (the membrane that surrounds and protects the brain and spinal cord), and pain caused by compressed or traumatized nerves and nerve roots, and many many more (I give all the credit in the world to wikipedia.com for that summery.  These effects sound pretty painful, but you wouldn't be able to tell that by watching or listening to this sensation.  I'm just going to take a stab at it, but I'm going to say it's because he has something to look forward to after healing up from surgery.  Sure all the love and support helps out too!


     All of this does not change my opinion though.  I believe my dog and cat are better at lip syncing then this man.  Ashlee Simpson may even be better then Keenan Cahill.  Alright you caught me!  A tie.  I like to tell myself, every time I watch one of his videos that a) he doesn't know the song and b) he doesn't practice the song before hand.  By the way, I hope you feel better while recovering from your surgery.  Keep the lip syncing to the pro's, but if people keep watching, all the power to you.  By the way, autograph?  Please and thank you.  



Hope you enjoy my rants!
  Let me know what your opinion is.
  Remember to each their own.


Promote Your Blog

Laughter Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: