Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nice Headlights

Best Blogger Tips


*Disclaimer: My opinions are meant to start discussions.  Not end them.*

     Imagine being blinded by someone's stupidity, being unable to see, and a dear suddenly leaps into your cars lap?  "Shut them off @#!$ @%&# %^~!@ $@^&," is usually my exact words when I'm driving along at nice and some d-bag decides to leave his high beams on while he's coming the opposite direction.  Really?  You don't see me chugging along in my awesome Jeep?  You this blind or do you think your the hottest thing since this weather.  On a side not this weather is brutal lately. Anyways the high beams were invented back when some guy was thinking to himself, "I need to be able to see at night.  So let me create these headlights so people can see at night."  Good thing he did otherwise we wouldn't be able to see at night (I bet you love when I say the same phrase in consecutive sentences).

     I've got a solution to this.  It may just be a little bad to the bone or rebellious (as I been told), but when I'm driving along, and some inconsiderate person is shining their bright blue high beams (or any high beams) at me, I turn mine on right back.  It only makes sense!  If I am unable to see where I'm going,  I'm going to help you out with the matter at hand too.  Surely this technique is common sense to hopefully every, but there are a lot of people in this world (let alone my area of living) that do this.  

     People that have authority have to be the worst.  Driving around in their world wide known cars, with such words as "Police" or "Ambulance" on the side.  If your chasing someone down and/or have your lights flashing that's one thing, but just because you think your the man (or woman) doesn't mean that people aren't cursing you out.  I still do it to these people because you can't tell who it is until they get close anyway.  Your not the only people trying (and use that word very loosely) to drive on the road Mr. Cool People.  

     Somebody should really come up with a sensor.  A sensor on a vehicle that "realizes" that there is another form of light coming at them, so the high beams would be automatically downgraded to low beams.  Not a bad idea right?  They have sensors to "help" you parallel park.  So come on people that design these moving objects!  Please.  Do it for the little people that do rebellious style stuff that could get themselves in trouble if they do it to the wrong people.


Hope you enjoy my rants!
  Let me know what your opinion is.
  Remember to each their own.

Promote Your Blog

Laughter Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: