Thursday, July 21, 2011

200!

Best Blogger Tips

*Disclaimer: My opinions are meant to start discussions.  Not end them.*

     I know it isn't a lot, realistically, but I reached over 200 page views yesterday!  It's probably all from the same 5 people though.  Just playing with you.  To me though, that's a lot, considering I just starting posting my thoughts 2 weeks ago tomorrow.  I apologize for not writing much, but, unfortunately, not so good things have been coming up every time the thought to post comes to mind.  Leave your comments about your own opinion on what I write about, or give me something to write about.  Thanks for reading! 



Hope you enjoy my rants!
  Let me know what your opinion is.
  Remember to each their own.


Promote Your Blog

Laughter Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: