Monday, July 11, 2011

Derek Jeta Chedda Jeter

Best Blogger Tips

*Disclaimer: My opinions are meant to start discussions.  Not end them.*

     I just want to take this time to congratulate Mr. Jeta on his accomplishment of becoming the 28th player, and the 1st New York Yankee to achieve the 3000 hit mark.  Wether your a baseball fan, sports fan, or not, chances are you know this man's name.  Derek Jeter is a household name (either spoken or not) all around the world.  As 99% of the kids growing up in the tri-state area, I myself wanted to grow up to be, not only as good of an athlete as Derek Jeter, but have the honesty, loyalty, and mentality as this man.  

     I remember watching his first hit on t.v. (by myself though since my fathers more of a car guy, and my mom just watches sports cause it's what I have on).


     To his 3000th hit.




     And every hit in between.  Thank you Mr. Derek Jeter for being a true professional (and even some professionals like to tell the truth every once in awhile).  


Once in awhile I said.  Congratulations!


Hope you enjoy my rants!
  Let me know what your opinion is.
  Remember to each their own.

Promote Your Blog

Laughter Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: